So ya think this is WOW'd? Maybe even more buzzed? I can tell I'm only crackin' myself up here. *wink*
Anyway, here is our Wednesday card. A few changes were made to the card, and it changed it quite a bit.
Here's what I did:
- Added a Summer Sun layer
- Distressed the edges of the Whisper White layer
- Added a Rose Red layer under the flower image and distressed the edges
- Added a scalloped circle layer with each scallop piereced
- Edged the bee's circle with Basic Black ink
- Added black gingham ribbon
I love using black on my cards in subtle layers. It really help to draw out and highlight different colors on your card.
Here's the recipe for this card:
Stamps: Just Buzzin' By
Cardstock: Basic Black. Summer Sun, Whisper White, Rose Red
Ink: Basic Black, Summer Sun (marker)
Designer Series Paper: Raspberry Tart
Accessories: Black Gingham Ribbon
Punches: 1 3/8" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, Scallop Circle
Tools: Paper Piercer, Distresser Tool
If you have any questions about this card, feel free to contact me at Michelle@stampworkshop.com. What do you think? Let me know! Hope you like it!
Just Keep Buzzin''!