Shelli Gardner, Stampin' Up!'s CEO, appears on Studio 5 and shows us how to make some wonderful Holiday Place Settings. Take a look at this video to learn how!
Here are the supplies needed to complete this project:
Stamp Sets:Cute & Curly Punch Label bundle , Everyday Flexible Phrases , Holiday Blitz , Simple Serif Mini Alphabet & Numbers, Wild West Alphabet
Stampin' Pads: Baja Breeze Classic, Chocolate Chip Classic, Old Olive Classic, Real Red Classic
Card Stock/Paper : Ski Slope Designer Series paper, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Naturals White, Old Olive, Real Red
- Dies: Big Shot die cutting machine , Pillow Box die, Scallop Circle #2 die, Top Note Bigz die
- Accents: Pretties Kit , Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware
- Adhesives: Anywhere Glue Stick , Stampin' Dimensionals, Two-Way Glue Pen
- Punches: 1/16" Circle punch , 3/4" Circle punch , Horizontal Slot punch
- Ribbon/Cord/Thread: Alpine Ribbon Originals, Baja Breeze 5/8" striped grosgrain ribbon, Linen thread, Silver elastic cord
- Miscellaneous: Acetate (from office supply store; thick), Bone folder, Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
Make card stock note using Top Note Bigz die. Adhere Designer Series paper on card stock, stamp (on New Year's napkin ring), fold, and smooth folds using bone folder. Stamp label image, punch out and/or cut, and adhere to napkin ring. Punch out slots and tie together with ribbon (Note: New Year's napkin ring is tied together with Silver elastic cord). Accent as seen on video.
Make card stock note using Top Note Bigz die; stamp (on New Year's name plate), fold in half, and smooth fold with bone folder. Adhere Designer Series paper on card stock (Note: layer paper on Old Olive card stock first for Christmas name plate). Accent as seen on video.
Make favor box using Pillow Box die, and fill with treats. Create belly band out of Designer Series paper (Note: layer paper for New Year's favor), and adhere to favor. Stamp label image, and punch out. Accent as seen on video.
Make several large and small scallop circles out of Designer Series paper. Stamp and cut out/punch smaller images (acorns for Thanksgiving, trees for Christmas, and snowflakes for New Year's) as seen on video. Glue glitter on snowflakes.
Video and written instructions courtesy of Studio 5.
If you have any questions about this project or would like to order the products needed to make the Holiday Place Settings, feel free to contact me at Michelle@stampworkshop.com.