Here's my quick card for Ten Minute Tuesday. I just love this bird from the Always set. The flourishes and flowers on the bottom of this little guy are such a neat touch. I like that this stamp works with so many different sentiments. Depending on the color you use for the bird, it can be a bright springy card, or if you go with a darker color, it would make a great fall card.
Don't forget to check back tomorrow. At that time, I'll simply WOW up the card a bit to give you a whole new card.
Here's the recipe for this card:
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
Designer Series Paper: Old Olive Prints
Ribbon: Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain
Tools: Distresser Tool
Here's how to make this card:
- Cut your card base from Tempting Turquoise
- Measure out a 3.25" X 2.25" piece of Whisper White cardstock
- Stamp the bird image and the sentiment directly below it in Tempting Turquoise
- Distress the edges of the Whisper White Piece
- Cut a 1.75" X 5.5" strip of Old Olive Print DSP
- Tie some Tempting Turquoise Ribbon around the Old Olive strip.
- Adhere the Old Olive strip to the center of the card.
- Adhere the Whisper White Piece directly onto the Old Olive strip, place it to the right of center
If you have a suggestion for a 10 minute card, or if you want to design one for me to "WOW" on Wednesday, feel free to contact me at Michelle@stampworkshop.com. I'd love to see what you can come up with!
See you tomorrow!