I want to introduce to you another new feature on my blog. Ten Minute Tuesday. Every Tuesday, I will create and post a card that can be done in 10 minutes. These cards will be ones that you can easily reproduce quickly and with limited supplies.
Check back tomorrow and every Wednesday for another new feature - Wow It Wednesday. Tomorrow, I'll simply WOW up the card a bit!
Here's the recipe for this card:
Stamps: En Francais, Fresh Cut
Cardstock: Basic Black, Certainly Celery
Ink: Basic Black, Certainly Celery
Designer Series Paper: None
Ribbon: Certainly Celery 5/8" Grosgrain
Tools: Ticket Punch
Here's how to make this card:
- Cut Basic Black base to standard card size.
- Cut Certainly Celery short by 1/4" on one long side and one short side.
- Stamp the background.
- Tie the ribbon around the bottom.
- Adhere the Celery layer to the base.
- Stamp the sentiment and you're done!
If you have any questions about this card, feel free to contact me at Michelle@stampworkshop.com
Check back tomorrow!