Have you seen the new Rub-Ons in the Spring Summer 08 Collection? They are found on page 182. The Rub-Ons come 2 sheets per package, one white sheet and one black sheet. The retail for $10.95 a pack.
Here are the product names and a short description:
110283 Take Note - Office theme. Traditional styling.
110282 Anchored- Coordinates with the Crew Classics Style (pg 9 SSo8)
110284 Eastern Elegance - Coordinates with the Eastern Eclectic Style (pg 10 SS08)
110281 Cherished Memories - Romance theme. Elegant styling.
110285 Urban West - Coordinates with the Boho West Style (pg 13 SS08)
Here are some tips directly from Stampin' Up artists for making your Rub-Ons experience simply sublime.
- When applying bold images, rub your finger over the transfer sheet before using the wooden stick to transfer the image. This will help the image adhere to your project and keep the transfer sheet in place while you fully transfer the image.
- You’ll know that your Rub-Ons image has transferred to your surface when the image becomes lighter on the transfer sheet.
- Pull up slowly on the transfer sheet, being careful not to slide it.
- If you haven’t quite got all the image transferred, just lay the sheet back down and try again.
- Tape your image in place, especially on surfaces like glass and when applying larger or more
- detailed images.
- You can remove Rub-Ons with our adhesive remover if you make a mistake.
- Always store Rub-Ons with the paper backing or your images will come off where you don’t want them to!
To order Rub-Ons, contact me today Michelle@stampworkshop.com.