Do you have a LONG Stampin' Up wish list? Do you want to get SU product at an over 52% discount and get future Stampin' Up products at 20% off? Read on...
Starting February 1 through March 17, Stampin Up is running a great promotion! Look what you can get for just under $160...
- Any stamp set up to a $47.95 value
- Any TWO stamp sets up to a $30.95 value
- Any stamp set up to a $20.95 value
- Any stamp set up to a $13.95 value
- Any stamp set up to a $12.95 value
- Any Standard sized wheel - a $6.50 value
- One Stampin' Around Self Inking Handle (Regular) - a $3.95 value
- Any Ink Cartridge (used with Handle) - a value $5.25
- Stampin' Pastels - a $24.95 value
- Any two (2) packages of assorted color cardstock (8 1/2" X 11") - a $15.90 value
- Any one (1) package of Neutral cardstock (8 1/2" X 11") - a $7.50 value
- Snail adhesive - a $6.95 value
- Craft & Rubber Scissors - a $19.95 value
- Stampin' Scrub - a $14.95 value
- Stampin' Mist - a $3.95 value
- Blender Pens - a $9.95 value
- Any SIX (6) Classic Stampin' Pads - a $31.50 value
The total retail value of all the items listed above is $309! All these items can be yours for less than $160!
As an added bonus, I will personally include any stamp set up to $27.95. That's a total retail value of $336.95! All for $160! This is more than a 52% discount!
Let's recap, that's SEVEN (7) stamp sets, Stampin' Pastels, a Standard Wheel including its handle and ink cartridge, THREE (3) packages of cardstock, Stampin' Scrub and Stampin' Mist, Snail adhesive, Craft & Rubber scissors, Blender pens and SIX (6) Classic Stampin' Pads.
In additional to the substantial savings, you will receive 20% off all future purchases!
Please note this bundled package is a customized demo starter kit. The customized products include the stamp sets, wheel, ink cartridge, cardstock and classic Stampin' pads. All other products listed are "no substitutions".
This special promotion is not valid with any other promotion. Offer good only in the US.
To take advantage of this wonderful promotion, please contact me at Michelle@stampworkshop.com or call me at (858) 538-6037.